Saturday, August 27, 2011

Relationships

I love you, you hate me.  I see it all too clear.
I need you, you diss me.  You are my greatest fear.
I want you, you toss me.  I hurt so bad.
I see you, you hide from me.  It makes me feel so sad.

this twisted relationship we have has me confused.
my soul is broken and now my body i have bruised.
i lay down for you and now i stay down for you
because i know that this is what you want me to do

you can say what you want because i know you lie
i'll listen happily as though i believe but deep inside i sigh
i know that these are just words and you do nothing but play
and i go through each minute waiting to see your face each day

get back and leave me alone now, i'm tired of this game
if the roles were reversed, wouldn't you feel the same
i cannot take the lies breaking my trust in your word
and i'm tired of listening to the voice inside my head i heard

No comments: