Friday, August 16, 2013

Paradigm Shift

I do not know what has happened to you.
But I'll always love you the same as now I do.
I was how now you are.
I know you have fell so far.

I will stand by your side.
You are my husband; I am your bride.
There is nothing that can turn me away.
I will tell you how much I love you every day.

You who once was so confident and strong,
you the one who always told me I was wrong
to feel so unwanted, so hated, so bad.
Now you have those feelings that I once had.

And just as you told me, I'll tell you.
Not a thought in your head is true.
You are the best person I have ever known.
I don't know how this vulnerability has grown.

I will hold you each night as you weep.
I will watch over you each night as sleep.
I will hold you safe from all harm.
I will you in my arms and keep you warm.

I will be there for you every step of the way.
I will be there for you any time, night or day.
Baby, all you have to do is talk to me.
And I hope, someday soon, you'll once again be how you used to be.

I love you with all my heart, baby, and I hope you know that with all your head and heart.

No comments: